Sunday 19 February 2012

Let's get started!


Ever since I started surfing the internet and learning about web 2.0 tools, I've been interested in blogs. I've always enjoyed reading posts, leaving comments and even interacting with bloggers. However, at first I didn't dare have my very own blog. In fact, it was not until  2008 that I finally started writing one. It was a kind of online diary in Spanish (my mother tongue) where I would talk about challenges and long-term goals. The experience was great: I learnt a lot about myself and made friends with readers and bloggers from around the world (Spain, Uruguay, Chile, Dominican Republic, etc). Unfortunately,  there came a time when I couldn´t post frequently so I ended up abandoning the blog. It was then that Facebook gained in popularity and I decided to keep in contact with friends and colleagues that way.

Now that I'm learning how to bring the full potential of the web 2.0 to the learning experience, I feel the need to have a place to reflect on my practice. I hope this blog will help me overcome my fears, learn more about ICT and contact educators who are interested in sharing their experiences.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ana,

    Congratulations on your new blog! Let it thrive on connections and reflections.

    Big hugs,

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carla,

      Thanks so much for visiting my blog!I hope this becomes a place to make thinking visible, share what I know and get in contact with innovative teachers such as you!

      Let's keep in touch!

      Ana

      Delete